Social Icons

Awards


When the life woven in streaks of dreams
craft patterns blending colors for tomorrow,
my memories from the past melts
along with the mist, past my faded vision.

My thoughts, like the waves that erase foot prints
never stop caressing my mind, to hold the bloom for ever.
My heart, like the reflections on dew drops
never stop following light, kindling the flare within

Like a lone child building the castle on the shore
far from the tide and the lingering wind,
hoping the night will drop its jewels over
I sit waiting in the shade left by the wise.


and ......


When I see the moon in full glory

Making mystic shadows on the flower buds eager to bloom

And the leaves start to stir the air making breeze that loom

To kiss me and hug me with its amorous wings

Slipping me in to a delusion, If I am for certain or in a dream




Saturday, September 29, 2012

Prisoners of Destiny

PRISONERS OF DESTINY















I am locked in a room, where the past holds the key
The future erased from the stagnant time.
With the walls of hell surrounding, I lie,
Drowned in shame and drenched in grime.

My freedom chained to the walls of fears
Hopes fell in the furrows of triviality
I lay naked on the frozen floor in tears,
With skin fused to the deceiving reality.

Hunger’s sighs silenced by the pry of violence
Face of destiny distorts in fierce storm
Caravans of peace swallowed in flames of belligerence
My heart no more discerns love, to keep me warm

Neurons in my brain have failed the feelings to spark
And falls short to light up the lanes in my memory.
I float like a lifeless jelly fish, unseen by the sharks,
Waiting, to be swallowed by the vortex in fury.

Roused in fervor, I strive to hear voice within
When my frail fingers seek to stretch the eyelids sealed
The last flames in wind struggle to give in
Blurring my vision and ridding my shields

Swiftly, like the end of stillness before dawn
I hear the rain drops beyond the whisper
Thoughts rushing, with memories of yesteryears gone,
Impel my clogged existence to quiver

Layers of despair and the tyrant walls recede
Revealing the mountains covered in fescue.
While the shadows of misery fade
Marching brigades with bugles come to the rescue

Standing by the shade of the majestic flag in wind
I look up to the heavens reflecting strife
The forlorn Clouds become stars aligned
My eyes filled in joy, seize red and blue stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment