Social Icons

Awards


When the life woven in streaks of dreams
craft patterns blending colors for tomorrow,
my memories from the past melts
along with the mist, past my faded vision.

My thoughts, like the waves that erase foot prints
never stop caressing my mind, to hold the bloom for ever.
My heart, like the reflections on dew drops
never stop following light, kindling the flare within

Like a lone child building the castle on the shore
far from the tide and the lingering wind,
hoping the night will drop its jewels over
I sit waiting in the shade left by the wise.


and ......


When I see the moon in full glory

Making mystic shadows on the flower buds eager to bloom

And the leaves start to stir the air making breeze that loom

To kiss me and hug me with its amorous wings

Slipping me in to a delusion, If I am for certain or in a dream




Saturday, December 29, 2018

WELCOME NEW YEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment